Sunday, April 21, 2019

>>       Apply for a Job

>>       Apply for a Marriage License

>>       Apply for Benefits

>>       File a Zoning Complaint

>>       Get a Building Permit

>>       Get a copy of an Accident Report

>>       Get a Dog License

>>       Look up Property Assessments

>>       Obtain a Business License

>>       Pay Taxes

>>       Register a Business

>>       Register Tangible Personal Property

>>       Register to Vote

>>       Schedule an Inspection

>>       Start a Business



  • For questions related to vacancies in the Sheriff's Office, please call (540) 727-7520 or go directly to the Sheriff's Office Website. 
  • The Department of Human Services, formerly known as Social Services, may also advertise vacancies in the Government section.  Please contact Terri Newberry at (540) 727-0372 with any questions.  You must also go through the State of Virginia's hiring process to apply for these vacancies.   
  • Schools Employment Opportunities - You may apply for an employment opportunity with the Culpeper County Schools by directly going to their website, please ​​click here.  If you do not see an advertised vacancy, please contact the Human Resources Department for the schools at (540) 825-3677.