Rappahannock-Rapidan Community Services (RRCS) is a regional service provider for local government created as a result of the acts of the Virginia General Assembly and the Federal Older Americans Act.
The mission of the RRCS is to improve the quality of life of the citizens of Planning District 9 by providing comprehensive behavioral health, intellectual disability, substance use disorder, and aging services.
The RRCS strives to accomplish this mission through offering a comprehensive array of services in local communities.
This website supports this mission by providing news and information about the activities of RRCS and its subordinate organizations
Additional Services for Children:
Head Start is a national child development program that serves income eligible families with children three to four years of age. Families participating in the Culpeper Head Start receive assistance with:
- Child education and development
- Social services
- Health services (medical, dental, nutrition, mental health)
- Parent education
- Family literacy
Eligibility is based upon local and federal income and child age requirements. Children with disabilities are integrated into the Head Start Program. To enroll, contact the program for additional information.
1401 Old Fredericksburg Road Culpeper, VA 22701
(540) 829-2330, (540) 829-7802 and FAX: (540) 829-2335
Director, Dorenda Pullen
- Assistant Director, Cindy Seidel
- Operations Coordinator, Karen Backman (540) 829-2331 x224
- Education/Disabilities Coordinator, Carol Hudson (540) 829-2331 x223
- Health Services Coordinator, Becky Stockes (540) 829-2331 x227
- Family Services Coordinator, Wilma Morales (540) 829-2331 x240