Culpeper Airport is located approximately 9 miles North of the Town of Culpeper off of Rt. 29, turn left at the stop light at CarWorks Facility and follow the signs. Come out and view life from another angle.
Airport Operation Hours:
- Winter: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Summer: Mon-Thurs 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Fri-Sun 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- After Hours Service available by request with fee.
Fuel: Jet A, 100LL
Airport Coordinates: 38degrees 31' 36" N - 77degrees 51' 33" W
Runway: 4-22/5000' X 100' (Asphalt)
Traffic Pattern: Left 1315' MSL
Unicom Frequency: 123.075
Clearance Delivery frequency: 135.075 (4 slow even clicks)
- Telephone: 1-540-349-4097 (Potomac Tracon)
AWOS III frequency: 119.325
- Telephone: 1-540-727-0523
Localizer frequency: 109.95
Meteorlogix display in terminal
Wi-Fi in terminal
Maintenance & Flight Instruction on field:
- White Hawk Aviation Maintenance and Flight School: 1-540-727-8400.
- Equipment Plus (Flight Instruction only): 1-540-718-0696
Local eateries and shopping available within 7-10 miles. (Courtesy car available for short local trips)
Offsite Car Rental:
- Enterprise rent-a-car: 1-540-829-7800
- Budget rent-a-car: 1-540-825-4074